The Anada Wine Club was founded in December, 2004 by passionate wine enthusiasts – Mr Dinesh Khanna, a hospitality veteran and Mr Ranjan Kapur, one of India’s most iconic advertising figures.
The Anada Wine Club has been instrumental in promoting and encouraging wine enjoyment and appreciation through regular and direct contact with its members in an ambience that is conducive to wine drinking. Its objective has been solely to increase one’s knowledge and understanding of wines and educate consumers on the finer nuances of wine drinking by partnering and providing platform to Indian and International Wine Producers.
Over years, the Anada Wine Club patrons have seen many an events relating to different wines and anecdotes having to do with wines. Like with all things nice, the Anada Wine Club has reached its full circle achieving its target it set out to reach and more.
With changing times, the Anada Wine Club must encompass newer, bigger things. And so we did, introducing the all brand new ANADA CLUB set to undertake on everything on the alcoholic spectrum. From Crafted Beers to Single Malts, from Scotch to fragrant Gins, from Wines to Sake, Members of the Anada Club can expect can expect the following:
- Invitation to atleast 1 Tasting Sessions every quarter with our Alcohol Partners such as
- Scotch Tasting
- Gin Tasting
- Crafted Beer Appreciation, etc.
- Invitation to special ‘The Club’ Select Events
- 20 % discount on Food bill only if accompanied by an order of a bottle of wine or bottle of liquor
- Enjoy a 20% discount on all Wine by bottle and 10 % discount on Bottles of Domestic, IMFL and Imported Liquor Brands (from a select menu) that is purchased at any of our restaurants
- Enjoy a 20% discount on all Wine by bottle and 10 % discount on Bottles of Domestic, IMFL and Imported Liquor Brands that is purchased during your events in Banquets
- Special packages on Wine tours
Below are different Membership types: